What is Swappie?
Welcome to a new type of electronic retailer that combines the best features of online flea markets and online stores. Say goodbye to all the hassle involved with buying or selling your next smartphone! With Swappie, you won’t have to contact sellers, agree to meet, or risk being scammed.
Swappie.com is a safe and secure online store that offers little-used and fully functioning smartphones at an affordable price. All of our phones have been tested and repaired using a rigorous process and the newest technology. Our precise quality control allows us to provide a warranty for every phone we sell.
Swappie’s phones compared to normal used phones:
|52-part technical testing process|
|Comprehensive warranty for all phones|
|1–3-day fast delivery and purchasing without any extra hassle|
|Device repaired or replaced if any faults surface while the warranty is valid|
|Phones refurbished before being sold|
|World-class customer service|
|14-day right to return|
|100% safe and secure service|
Buying works just like in any other online store
- Choose a phone from our wide selection.
- Pay with your preferred payment method.
- Receive the phone within 1–3 working days.
- Enjoy your new phone!
What do the condition categories mean?
All phones sold by us have gone through an extensive and rigorous testing process. They are all refurbished, so you can trust that the phone and battery work just like they should. All our batteries retain at least 80% of their original capacity, which Apple has declared sufficient for normal, good battery performance. All of the phones are unlocked, fully tested and work like new.
- Like New: The phone has no signs of wear – it looks as good as new.
- Very Good: The phone may have light signs of wear, such as tiny scratches, but no notable marks.
- Good: The phone will have visible signs of wear, such as scratches, dents or other marks.
- Acceptable: The phone will have heavy signs of wear, such as deeper scratches, dents and other marks.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions in our Help Centre.